This online course will transform the way you look at and use SharePoint 2013!
Gain the most use of SharePoint 2013 features before engaging in custom development efforts!
We will provide you with the confidence of knowing the solutions you deploy will be business driven and supported by the business and IT alike. By using the design and implementation concepts and principles learned in this course, your business users will effortlessly and easily evolve into content creators as well empower them to find, consume, and leverage all the distributed content that swirls around your organization.
You will feel confident that corporate information being accessed is stored with all the controls and security that even the harshest auditor or security officer would be proud to manage.
Through our unique learning experience, students will:
- Understand how to strategically plan, manage and gain user adoption of your solution
- Discover the factors that drive successful SharePoint Intranet implementations
- Gain a thorough understanding of data taxonomy, site structure taxonomy and navigation models – Information Architecture and Design
- Be given a comprehensive understanding of how to classify and store content to support day-to-day business operations, improved search relevancy and limitless content aggregation
- Gain insight in to the SharePoint security model and how to use it effectively use it without creating a maintenance nightmare
- Understand how governance will help to optimize the value of information throughout the organization, how to implement it without a bulldozer and deploy a framework that the business will be grateful for and willing to use.
- And much, much more…
You will be provided with:
- Course curriculum (electronic)
- SharePoint 2013 Intranet Design Documentation
- A wealth of information that will help you succeed in your Intranet implementation
The primary audience for this course is Information Technology (IT), Project Management, Business Analysts and other professionals who are aspiring to learn how to successfully implement SharePoint Intranets and Extranets. Though it is preferred you have previous experience with SharePoint fundamentals, it is not necessary as you are provided with thorough information and step by step instructions for labs.
|9/22/2014 – 9/26/2014||SharePoint Management, Architecture and Design (SPMDA)
Intranet Implementation Design and Architecture Course
Learn how to succeed with your SharePoint 2013 Intranet implementation with Bob Mixon. Bob Mixon has led the successful implementation of more than 100 enterprise-class Document Management, Knowledge Management, Records Management, Collaboration and Intranet implementations. He is a master at SharePoint Architecture, Design, Information Architecture and Intranet Implementation.