SharePoint is Microsoft’s most successful business product; yet according to surveys, the greatest reason it fails to meet user expectations is lack of internal support expertise.
If you’ve deployed SharePoint but have not yet tapped into all the possibilities of how it can increase user productivity, CollectiveKnowledge Solutions Support Services can help. In addition to performing the regular maintenance tasks, under the support agreement you can outsource all user requests to the CollectiveKnowledge Solutions team as an extension to your help desk.
CollectiveKnowledge Solutions has 13+ years of experience working with Microsoft SharePoint Technologies and has the required expertise and skills to handle the maintenance and support of large and small environments.
CollectiveKnowledge Solutions Support Services can include any or all of the following components:
- SharePoint On-premise and Office 365
- Administrative Tasks
- Search Scoping and Optimization
- Level 2 And Level 3 Troubleshooting
- SharePoint Server Farm Support
- Taxonomy and Governance
- Site Security
- User Profile Management
- Workflow Design, Development and Troubleshooting
- InfoPath Form Design, Development and Troubleshooting
- Site Maintenance and Database Maintenance
Please contact us to discuss your specific SharePoint support needs today!